- 映 画
- 英作文・パラグラフ ライティング
- 科 学
This service is available only to teachers who are planning to use our textbooks after registering as members. It allows you to download and use the data for material you have selected, such as teacher’s manuals and accompanying CDs, for 3 months free of charge.
* Please note that data is not available for all texts
● Teacher’s Manuals Microsoft Word data that can be used to create quizzes and lesson materials.
● CD Audio (MP3) files for classroom-use CDs. * CDs for teachers containing scripts, mini-tests, extra tests, etc.
● Others Materials for classroom use such as PowerPoint slides
STEPS FOR DATA DOWNLOAD (DL)
STEP 1. Membership Registration
Membership registration (See Benefits of Membership Registration) is required to download data.
* You can submit notification of your selected text on our website even if you are not registered as a member, but please note that membership registration is required to download materials.
STEP 2. Notification of Use
Select the text you plan to use and follow the steps below to submit notification of your selected text on our website.
① Select the text you plan to use or are already using from Browse Textbook, etc., and click Notification of Selected Text.
Notification of Selected Text from here is a procedure all applicants are required to go through before receiving permission to download the relevant data for the selected text.
Even if you have already ordered textbooks from a university or bookstore, or if the class has started, we will ensure that there will be no duplication, so please feel free to complete the procedure.
② Enter the name of the school where you will be using the text and the number of books you plan to use or are actually using.
・You can add extra schools If you are using texts at multiple institutions.
・If the number of books is not yet decided, please give an approximate figure.
③ After confirming the input information, click the Proceed button to proceed to the next screen.
④ After confirming that the information displayed in Applicant / Destination Information is correct, click the Submit button.
Notification of Selected Text is now complete and this information will be reflected in the section “Application or download for data” on My Page.
* We will send you an automatic reply email regarding Notification of Selected Text, so please confirm receipt.
STEP 3. Download Application
Please apply to download data from My Page by following the steps below.
① Materials related to the text that you nominated for use will be displayed in the section “Application or download for data” on My Page. Please press the Apply button for the desired data.
② When the application is completed, the button display will change to Available Soon. At the same time, you will receive an automatic reply email from us to let you know we have received an application for data.
STEP 4. Confirmation/Approval
We will need to check the application, so the download will not be immediately available. This process will take a maximum of 7 business days.
STEP 5. Download
When our confirmation is completed, you will receive an e-mail letting you know that the data download can be initiated. When you receive this e-mail, you can download the data from the section “Application or download for data” on My Page.
- Downloads will expire three months from the start date.
- After the initial download, you are free to download the materials as many times as you like within that period.
- After the expiration date, you will need to reapply.
Benefits of Membership Registration
- Once registered, you can apply for samples without having to re-enter basic teacher information each time.
- You can register up to three destinations (home or school).
- You can download data related to the text when you decide to use it. (* Please note that related materials are not available for all texts.)
- You can check samples requested and history of use on My Page.
- Only teachers of English classes will be accepted.
- Membership registration may be cancelled if it is found that the applicant is not a teacher.
- We may not be able to accept applications from teachers at private cram schools or those who teach small-group courses.
- If you do not receive an automatic reply email from us, please check your email settings and junk folders again. If you still have not received anything, it may be that the address you entered was incorrect, so please re-check your input data.